We are using our best efforts to ensure that the information uploaded by you to our database is used exclusively for the purposes contemplated by you.
Personal data security and ‘cookie’ policy
The confidentiality agreement regarding the personal data security policy covers the way in which your identifiable personal data is processed when using the Run4job.co.uk websites. The data of companies, whether our partners or not, using the Run4job.co.uk websites are also taken into consideration. This confidentiality agreement provides information on cookies, their use by third parties and their disabling.
Informations collected by Run4job.co.uk
When registering on the Run4job.co.uk website, whether by creating an account, visiting specific services from the Run4job.co.uk network, accessing different services and products Run4job.co.uk will process personal data linked to an identifiable person. In some areas of its websites, Run4job.co.uk will require you to provide personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, for the Run4job.co.uk services provided and other identification information. In other areas of its websites, Run4job.co.uk collects or can collect non-identifiable demographic information, such as: your postal code, age, sex, interests.
When you create an account on our website and subscribe to our services, you are giving us access to your personal data. Run4job.co.uk also receives and stores on its servers information on the IP address and cookies of the websites searched by you. Run4job.co.uk uses the information stored – details provided by you during registration and your activity on our websites – for the purposes of facilitating your access to such websites, improving certain products and services and notifying you on the latest products and services based on your interests.
Use by Run4job.co.uk of your personal data collection
We use the information collected from the Run4job.co.uk website, regardless whether such information is personal, demographical, collective or technical data, for the purposes of managing your accounts, answering your questions, improving our website, consulting with our users in view of enhancing the quality of our products and services.
Personal data disclosure and transfer
Run4job.co.uk will not transfer (sell or lease) your personal data to third parties. However, Run4job.co.uk can transfer such data to third parties in the following cases:
– With your prior consent.
– If the transfer of such data is required in order to supply or provide the products and services requested by you.
– If such data is required by the company’s partners to improve or facilitate certain services/products requested by you or if Run4job.co.uk deems fit to deliver the business or advertising messages of one of its partners or major clients. The company’s partners are entitled to use the personal data provided directly by Run4job.co.uk only to the extent that their assistance is required.
– We may disclose your personal data to public authorities or institutions according to the legal provisions or in good faith if:
(a) such disclosure is required under a statutory regulation;;
(b) such disclosure protects the rights of the company or its affiliates;
(c) such disclosure prevents a crime or protects national security;
(d) such disclosure protects individual or public security;
(e) such data is required for settling different issues.
– If your activities infringe the Run4job.co.uk terms and conditions or the instructions for use of certain products and services
– If Run4job.co.uk merges with or is fully or partially acquired by another company, the database is to be transferred to the new data controller.
As Run4job.co.uk is an online recruitment website, we offer you the opportunity to upload your resume to our database. There are three ways to upload your RESUME to our database:
- You can upload your RESUME to our database without making it searchable to employers.
- You can make your RESUME searchable to third parties (persons asking Run4job.co.uk for access to its RESUME search service), who have access to our database and who will also have access to your RESUME. If they choose to do so, they can unblock your contact information and you can be contacted by them. We try to limit access to our database only to employers, human resources companies, personnel managers, HR specialists and national security agencies/institutions; however, we do not guarantee that other third parties do not have access to our database. Run4job.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the use of RESUMEs by third parties who accessed them while stored in our database.
If you post data pertaining to other persons, you are required to first obtain the prior consent of those persons for this purpose.
Your right to modify and delete your data
Run4job.co.uk grants users the right to modify their registered contact data, interests, including the updates on released products and services. Furthermore, you can ask the data controller to delete your data at any time.
For maintaining the confidentiality and security of your data, your Run4job.co.uk account is secured by a password.
In order to provide seamless browsing on the Run4job.co.uk websites, we use an Internet browser option called ‘cookie’. Cookies are small files stored by the browser on the user’s hard-disk. These cookies are used to help the browser remember the username, passwords and preferences, to monitor websites visited and to customize pages based on visitors, without storing personal data or granting access to your computer. You can set your browser to decline cookies; however, this will have a negative impact on your browsing experience.
Some cookies used by us are essential for our website’s performance. These are used to keep the user logged in on our website and to remember relevant information about the user when revisiting our website and using our services.
We also use a specific type of cookies to track user activity on our website, to understand their browsing preferences, so as to enhance their experience on our website.
This third type of cookie is a third-party cookie which allows us to provide customized marketing information to our clients based on their website user profiles (cookies for users or remarketing lists).
(i) Google Analytics: allows us to understand how users interact with our website and helps us improve our website’s performance, accessibility and user experience.
(ii) Google Adwords: allows us to deliver information to users searching for our services, as well as customized content advertisements based on the user’s behavior in order to enhance browsing experience
If you disable cookies in your browser, you can still browse our website, but you will no longer benefit from all features offered.
Run4job.co.uk enables its users to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information provided by means of the contact forms will be used by taking into account the right of individuals to privacy and personal portrayal.
Changes to the confidentiality policy
If we deem that the confidentiality policy requires changes, we will post these changes on in this website so as to notify you on the types of data collected by us and on their use.
If you have questions about our confidentiality policy, please contact us at office@Run4job.co.uk. Thank you for using the Run4job.co.uk services. We assure you that we are doing our best to provide you with the best online recruitment and counseling services in United Kingdom.
Terms of service
- Protection of intellectual property
- Use of Run4job.co.uk content
- Registration, passwords and duties
- User (Candidate or Company) account protection
- Suspension of access
- Changes to Run4job.co.uk
- No warranty and disclaimer
- Force Majeure
- Governing law and jurisdiction
By using the services or information provided by Run4job.co.uk, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. Please check this section from time to time so that you are up to date with all changes to the Run4job.co.uk terms and conditions.
- Protection of intellectual property
The Run4job.co.uk content and design (as well as any other material in connection with Run4job.co.uk) provided to you by e-mail or any other means (e.g.: articles, design and any other materials further referred to as the “Run4job.co.uk Content”), are the property of Run4job.co.uk and its associates – where this is explicitly provided for or no other author is specified – (copyright) – and are protected by the intellectual property laws. The articles posted in the “Jobs” section are not made by Run4job.co.uk, the intellectual property right pertaining exclusively to the Run4job.co.uk associates who created them. You cannot use, reproduce or allow any person to use or reproduce such materials without the written consent of Run4job.co.uk or its associates, who have a right of intellectual property over said content section of Run4job.co.uk. Furthermore, it is prohibited to reproduce in any way, fully or partially, the information contained by the Candidates’ resumes, the Companies’ recruitment advertisements, without the prior written consent of Run4job.co.uk.
- Usage of the Run4job.co.uk content
You can copy and print the Run4job.co.uk Content only for personal or company use, based on the purposes for which you signed up with Run4job.co.uk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Run4job.co.uk content cannot be reproduced, altered and used, irrespective of the business or non-business purpose of such use.
Actions similar to those described below are prohibited without the prior written consent of Run4job.co.uk:
a. reproducing or storing the Content, as well as sending this content to any other website, server or any other data storage medium.
b. altering, posting, transferring, as well as participating in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, altering or posting the Content, without our prior written consent.
c. removing markings which indicate Run4job.co.uk copyright over the Content.
Any use of the Run4job.co.uk content for purposes other than those expressly permitted hereunder is prohibited. The requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted hereunder may be sent to the e-mail address: office@Run4job.co.uk.
The information provided by you to Run4job.co.uk will only be used in compliance with the terms of the Run4job.co.uk Confidentiality Agreement.
- Registration, passwords and duties
In order to use the services provided by the Run4job.co.uk website, you undertake to:
1) provide true, accurate and complete details about yourself as prompted by the website’s registration form.
2) maintain and renew, whenever required, the registration data so that it is true, accurate and complete. You understand to give notice of such changes within no more than 30 days as of their occurrence.
Run4job.co.uk is an online recruitment website giving you the opportunity to upload your resume to our database.
You can delete your RESUME from our database at any time (however, no sooner than 6 months as of your most recent job application). If you post data pertaining to other persons, you are required to first obtain the prior consent of those persons for this purpose.
Some companies which chose to make their recruitment advertisements public by using Run4job.co.uk may consider that it is easier to portray a reality which is misleading, incomplete, inaccurate or aggressively oriented toward other social categories. These rules require employers to be fair; however, not all users understand to abide by these rules. Therefore, you should act wisely before using the information contained by these advertisements before going to an interview, getting hired or making an investment or any other action involving the use of personal or third-party funds or resources. Please contact us should you learn about any such advertisements.
Run4job.co.uk will ensure password based access to the account created on the website: www.Run4job.co.uk. By using Run4job.co.uk, you can select candidates for hiring within your company.
You can select candidates in the following manners:
Video-chat, erotic massage or other similar advertisements are not accepted and will not be posted on the Run4job.co.uk website, even if these advertisements were posted by legal entities.
Some candidates who chose to upload their RESUMEs to the Run4job.co.uk database may consider that it is easier to portray a reality which is misleading, incomplete, inaccurate or aggressively oriented toward other social categories. Thus, you should act wisely before using the information contained by these RESUMEs before hiring, making an investment or any other action involving the use of personal or third-party funds or resources. Please contact us should you learn about any such advertisements.
Posting RESUMES / Recruitment advertisements on Run4job.co.uk
Run4job.co.uk can provide platforms of communication between you and other users (RESUMEs, Recruitment advertisements etc.), hereinafter referred to as “Messages”. Since Run4job.co.uk is unable and is not interested in filtering RESUMEs or advertisements posted or provided by its users by means of these communication platforms, we reserve the right (which may be exercised whenever deemed fit by us and without prior notice) to delete, move or edit these. These actions may be taken due to the users’ failure to observe the legal provisions or the website’s terms and conditions of use.
You are exclusively liable for the content of your messages. Please be advised that the posting or delivery of messages via the communication platforms made available by Run4job.co.uk is subject to the following restrictions:
– The posted advertisements must be complete and must contain all advertisement related information or conditions.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any type of message which may contain a form unanimously recognized by society as being “a form of advertising” for different categories of goods and services.
– You cannot post, send or refer to Run4job.co.uk users or members any unsolicited commercial message, irrespective whether such message is delivered or not via the communication systems made available by Run4job.co.uk or other means of communication.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any message containing recommendations to buy or not buy certain products or services. Furthermore, you cannot post or refer to any messages containing confidential information, irrespective whether such information is marked “confidential” or otherwise or to messages intended to affect the price, image or market value of a product or service.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any message containing texts which are illegal, threatening, abusive, indecent, discriminatory or infringing any third party rights or legal provisions.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any message containing viruses or any other code sequences which prove to be destructive or which may interrupt, eliminate or limit the functionality of Run4job.co.uk or any other IT systems (hardware or software).
– You can collect identifiable personal data from Run4job.co.uk users or members only for the sole and direct purpose of recruiting personnel for your company
– You cannot restrict or block the access of other users to the communication platforms made available by Run4job.co.uk.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any messages whose source is hidden.
– You cannot post, send or refer to any type of “pyramid scheme” or any other activity intended to deceive the trust of other persons, as well as any other activities similar to acts whose criminal potential or potential to deceive the trust of a regular user of the Run4job.co.uk services was proven in the past.
– You cannot post materials that are deemed by Run4job.co.uk, at its sole discretion, inappropriate, given their non-compliance with the terms of this agreement. No grounds are required to be given in this respect.
By sending your messages to or via any means of communication, you agree that you are exclusively liable and that you will indemnify Run4job.co.uk for any damages, sending or referral of certain messages whose content infringes the provisions of the restrictions set out under the previous paragraph.
Some users may believe that it is easier to breach the rules set forth hereunder and, consequently, some of the published messages may depict a reality which is misleading, incomplete, incorrect or aggressively oriented toward other social categories. Therefore, you should act wisely before using the information contained by these messages before making an investment or any other action involving the use of personal or third-party funds or resources. The image portrayed by the posted messages may sometimes be different from reality.
- User (Candidate or Company) account protection
Your access to certain services and information within Run4job.co.uk is secured by a password. You should not disclose such password to any person. Run4job.co.uk will never ask for the password to your accounts within unsolicited messages or during telephone calls. Moreover, if possible, you must remember to log off / sign out of your Run4job.co.uk user account at the end of each session. We also suggest closing your browser window at the end of your session.
These suggestions are intended to prevent the access of unauthorized persons to your personal data or to your correspondence when using a computer network located in a public area (e.g.: Internet cafés).
You are liable for keeping your information and password confidential. You are liable for using your registration data, irrespective whether such use is performed with or without your consent. You agree to notify Run4job.co.uk with respect to any unauthorized use of your password and registration data. The company will not be liable for any moral or material damages caused due to your failure to comply with this provision.
Unfortunately, no Internet data transfer can be guaranteed as being 100% safe. Consequently, despite our best efforts to protect personal data, Run4job.co.uk cannot ensure or guarantee the safety of the information sent to us by you, to and from our online services or products. Please be warned that any information sent to us is delivered at your own risk. Each registration is made for a single user.
- Suspension of access
Run4job.co.uk may, without any other notification or formality and without requiring to explain its conduct, suspend or block your access to all Run4job.co.uk Content or a part thereof. For this purpose, Run4job.co.uk may block your password, the services or any other services provided by it to you or remove and delete any material within the services, for any reasons or without reason. Run4job.co.uk may also, whenever deemed fit by it and without any explanation, suspend the provision of all services or a part thereof with or without giving prior notice.
In this case, the provisions of item 5 hereof will apply, where relevant. In the event that the access of paid services users is restricted, such users understand and agree that the only claims they may be make against Run4job.co.uk are limited to the reimbursement of the part of the fee corresponding to the period of restriction.
- Changes to Run4job.co.uk
Run4job.co.uk reserves the right to suspend, modify, add or delete at any time parts of its Content. Furthermore, Run4job.co.uk reserves the right to restrict the access of users to all or a part of its content.
- No warranty and disclaimer
Despite of its continuous best efforts to ensure the quality and accuracy of the articles posted on Run4job.co.uk, Run4job.co.uk cannot issue an explicit or implicit guarantee with respect to its content, the accuracy, completeness and reality of the information provided in the RESUMEs of the candidates and the recruitment advertisements posted by companies, by Run4job.co.uk, the software or products and services posted in its name. Under no circumstances, Run4job.co.uk assumes any liability for any damages caused, directly or indirectly interruption of business or other pecuniary damages), suffered due to the use or suspension of use or the lack of regularity of the information and services provided by Run4job.co.uk, even if Run4job.co.uk had previously warned you that the use of such information without consulting a specialist may give rise to such damages.
Run4job.co.uk does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness or reality of the information or services provided by Run4job.co.uk. Furthermore, Run4job.co.uk does not guarantee that the IT systems or programs used by Run4job.co.uk for posting or delivering your information on Run4job.co.uk or in any other form do not contain viruses or other destructive code sequences or other destructive features.
You agree to exempt Run4job.co.uk from liability for any judicial or extrajudicial actions and to cover the legal expenses and any other expenses which may be incurred due to your breach of the clauses of this agreement.
- Force Majeure
Run4job.co.uk, its affiliates or, in general, Run4job.co.uk information providers cannot be held liable for any delay or error in the content provided by our publications, resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond the control of Run4job.co.uk. Such exemption includes, but is not limited to: operational errors of the technical equipment provided by Run4job.co.uk, no Internet connection, no telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to the Run4job.co.uk systems, functioning errors, strike, etc.
Jobs are entitled, without giving notice and without fulfilling any other formalities, to amend the terms of this agreement. We suggest you re-read this agreement from time to time, so that you are up to date with all amendments made hereto. Accessing and using our services implies that you have consented to the new terms of this agreement.
Moreover, some services offered by Run4job.co.uk may be subject to different terms, which are posted by every such service, in a visible place, and may be accessed prior to the use of the service.
Parts of the content included in Run4job.co.uk may be provided by third parties with whom Run4job.co.uk has concluded content supply agreements. Furthermore, the Run4job.co.uk content may include advertising sections displaying third-party advertising messages. Run4job.co.uk is in no way responsible for the content provided by such third parties, irrespective whether such message is an advertisement or not. In addition, Run4job.co.uk is not responsible for the content of the pages referred to in its content.
Any notice to Run4job.co.uk must be delivered in written form, via e-mail, by mail at the address mentioned herein.
- Governing Loffiveaw and Jurisdiction
The rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, as well as all legal effects arising hereunder, will be construed and governed by the applicable United Kingdom’s laws. Any dispute regarding this agreement will be referred to the United Kingdom courts of law for settlement.
Have a nice day!